Soft Tissue Management
The Sapphire® Portable Diode Laser unit is a dental soft-tissue laser surgical/debridement device…
Compact. Easy-to-use. Affordable.
The Sapphire Portable Diode Laser makes the benefits of laser dentistry available to more patients than ever before. Bring this powerful technology into your practice and experience the future in modern laser equipment today.
The Sapphire® Portable Diode Laser distinction…
- This is ideal laser for both a first-time user and the seasoned dental laser practice.
- The laser has 3 watts continuous wave output, with 5 watts peak pulse power, 808 nm wavelength.
- Has disposable tips – so no stripping or cleaving.
- Is portable, with a long use battery.
- And has finger-touch control, with an optional foot pedal.
Efficient and pain-free oral/facial surgery…
The Sapphire Portable Diode Laser is indicated for use in general dental, oral maxilla-facial and cosmetic surgery including ablating, incising, excising, vaporizing and coagulation of soft tissues using a fiber optic delivery system.
The Sapphire® Portable Diode Laser will assist in the following treatments:
- Excision and incision biopsies
- Hemostatic assistance
- Treatment of apthous ulcers
- Gingival incision and excision
- Gingival troughing
- Gingival recontouring
- Tissue retraction for impressions
- Oral papillectomy
- Sulcular debridement
- Sulcular tissue removal
- Removal of granulation tissue
- Abcess incision and draining and excision
- Removal of fibromas
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
Contact us at GO! Dental and be the first to use the pioneering Sapphire® Portable Diode Laser in your practice today.